Please read before applying for 24Hrs IPTV Free Trial
The Trial is in the form of a 24-hour free trial iptv subscription. It is available for Windows-based, MacOS-based, Android-based or IOS-based devices. Services may not accept connections from behind firewalls, proxies or VPS platforms.
Disposable, temporary email addresses will not be entertained for trial account registration. Only permanent, validated private email addresses is acceptable. The trial system will reject email addresses with strange or suspicious user / domain names. It may take between 1 to 12 hours to receive a trial account. It will start as soon as you receive and ‘activate’ the trial activation email.
Please check your Junk or SPAM folders if you do not see the ‘activation’ email in your Inbox.
A trial account is usable for 24 hours. The 24-hour trial countdown will internally start if the user fail to ‘activate’ the trial account within a 6-hour period.
All channels are included in the Free IPTV Trial test. However only a sampling of relevant iptv categories is added by default. Trial users can choose to select, add or remove categories by ticking the boxes on the ‘Bouquet channels list’ configuration.
Note: Influx of trial requests usually occur during or prior before ‘live’ major sporting events or on weekends. Thus, we will not entertain any trial requests during such important events.
Click to send email with header “Trial” with your permanent and valid, private email address.
- 24Hrs IPTV Streaming Access
- 4,500+ ‘Live’ TV Channels, ‘Live’ Events / Matches
- Documentaries, Entertainment, Sports, News, Reality TV, Pay TV, On Demand TV, etc
- 7,500+ VODs (Video-On-Demand movies eg. Blockbusters, Box Office Hits, IMDB Top 250)
- New / Popular / Trending TV Series with Up-to-Date Episodes with Regular Updates
- Channels and Categories Maintenance with Regular Updates
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) with Daily Updates
- Compatible with Major Devices eg. Desktop PCs, Laptops, TV Boxes, smartphones, tablets, etc
- Dashboard Login Account Access